Everyone loves a bargain and discount cards are a way to ensure you always get money off your shopping. The Blue Light Card is available to those in the NHS, emergency services, social care workers and armed forces and offers a range of discounts online and in store. Where can I use my Blue Light Card? Express.co.uk reveals a full list of shop discounts and offers.
What is the Blue Light Card?
The Blue Light Card is the discount service for the emergency services, NHS, social care sector and armed forces.
These essential workers can pay £4.99 for a two-year membership to the discount service.
The membership offers you thousands of discounts online and on the high street.
The Blue Light Card works with small and large companies across the UK, so there are a huge range of deals on offer.
READ MORE- Boots offers: Get extra 10 percent off everything and shop discounts
Some of the discounts available to members include:
- Greene King – Save 20% off food bill
- Hungry Horse – Save 20% off food bill
- Prezzo – Save 25% off total bill
- Starbucks – Save 10%
- Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery – Save 10% off food bill
- Toby Carvery – 20% off food, Monday to Saturday
- YO! – 20% off dine in or click and collect – Sunday to Friday
- Hotels.com – Save 10% at selected location
- Expedia – Save 10% off UK breaks
- Bloom & Wild – Save 25% off first order
- Charlotte Tilbury – Save 20%
- Clinique – Save 15%
- Crocs – 30% off the Work collection
- Liz Earle – Save 20% off full price, full size items.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies – Save 25%
- Nursem – 25% Off Nursem Caring Hand Care
- schuh – Save 10% on full price items
- The Body Shop – Save up to 20%
- TUI – Up to £100 extra discount
You can also get money off at restaurants, clothing stores, hardware stores, holidays, hotels, and more.
You can see the full list of available discounts by logging in online or on the app.
From May 27 until May 30, Blue Light Card is launching a brand-new annual discount event that could see members make big savings across fashion, tech, beauty and holidays.
During the Blue Flash Sale members will be able to gain exclusive access to online offers in what will be one of the biggest sales events of the year for emergency workers.
A few of the brands set to be included on 27 May, include:
- Haven Holidays
- Ted Baker
- Shark Clean