We may be closing in on the weekend, but that’s no reason to drop your guard and lose that precious Wordle winning streak you’ve built up. Indeed, if you’re concerned that your impressive Wordle streak is about to come to an end, then simply head to the bottom of the page for a brand new selection of spoiler-free hints for Wordle 334 on May 19. Good luck, and remember to check back tomorrow for a brand new set of hints.
The word game that launched a thousand clones, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 334 on May 19…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 334 hints and clues for May 19…
1. Wordle 334 starts with the letter G.
2. Wordle 334 contains just one vowel.
3. Fail this and your streak will shatter.