As Sunday is the perfect day for relaxing, we would recommend putting your feet up, heading over to the Wordle website, and checking out the latest puzzle. Wordle 337 is live for the duration of May 22, and unlike the past few days, it’s actually pretty tricky. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page. Good luck with Wordle 337 on May 22, you might just need it.
Perfect for when you have a few minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 337 on May 22…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 337 hints and clues for May 22…
1. Wordle 337 starts with the letter M.
2. Wordle 337 contains two vowels.
3. Must be funny….