With the cost of living crisis causing a rise in fuel prices across Britain, Brits are searching for ways they can help combat the increase. Luckily, a brand new deal has just launched that can help save on petrol and diesel at all UK stations.
Available nationwide now, save on soaring fuel fares with a new deal that allows drivers and motorists to save £5 cash back on all fuel prices at any UK station.
The RAC (Royal Automobile Club) reported that the current price of unleaded petrol is now 163.26p per litre and diesel is a whopping 184.49p per litre, almost reaching £2.
Top Cashback’s new deal means that if you sign up to the site, you can get £5 on spendings of £10 or more.
Please note, the deal is only available to new Top Cashback members.
But you need to be quick – the deal is only available until Sunday, October 23, 2022.
When this offer last ran in August, it was redeemed in a matter of days so don’t hesitate to sign up now.
The average UK petrol and diesel prices for this year have been the highest in the last 22 years, so this comes as perfect timing to help cut costs.
Here is how to redeem £5 off:
- Spend a minimum of £10 on unleaded petrol, super unleaded petrol, or diesel at any UK petrol station.
- Retain your receipt when you pay for your fuel.
- Take a photo of your receipt that clearly shows the date, the fuel station name and fuel payment.
- Sign up to TopCashback – use this link!
- Upload a photo of your receipt before 23rd October 23:59pm.
- £5 cashback will track in your TopCashback account within 14 days.
1. Check for the cheapest fuel in your area
Websites like PetrolPrices.com are helpful if you want to find the prices of petrol in your area.
2. Clean and maintain your car
Regular maintenance can help prevent car problems and doing basic changes like replacing air filters with clean ones can make a significant difference. Plus, Halfords is currently offering a free MOT check with this special deal here.
3. Check your tires
Maintaining your car means that you should check your tires regularly as having the correct pressure will ensure your car is properly supported, and enhance fuel efficiency.